|The Articles of Faith for Islam and Judaism:|
1. Belief in the existence of the Creator, be He Blessed, who is perfect in every manner of existence and is the Primary Cause of all that exists.
2. The belief in God's absolute and unparalleled unity (that he has no son or mother).
3. The belief in God's noncorporeality, nor that He will be affected by any physical occurrences, such as movement, or rest, or dwelling. (that God does not incarnate to becoming flesh).
4. The belief in God's eternity (that he was not born nor will he die).
5. The imperative to worship Him exclusively and no foreign false gods (to make no graven images or icons and worship them or to pray to saints for intercession).
6. The belief that God communicates with man through prophecy.
7. The belief that the prophecy of Moses our teacher has priority.
8. The belief in the divine origin of the Torah.
9. The belief in the immutability of the Torah (that it cannot be corrupted or changed over time).
10. The belief in divine omniscience and providence.
11. The belief in divine reward and retribution (heaven and hell or Gan Eden and Gehenim).
12. The belief in the arrival of the Messiah and the messianic era (who will fulfill the prophecies made by earlier prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekial, Daniel, and Zechariah).
13. The belief in the resurrection of the dead (on the Day of Judgment).
1. To believe in the Absolute Oneness of God (Tawheed), the God of Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac.
2. To believe in all of His Angels.
3. To believe in all of the revealed scriptures (Book of Abraham, the Torah, the Psalms, the Evangel of Jesus, and the Qur'an).
4. To believe in all of the Prophets of God beginning with Adam and ending with Prophet Muhammad (there are only 25 listed in the Quran, but a Hadith (Prophetic Tradition) relates that there were 124,000 Prophets total, including one sent to every nation).
5. To believe in the hereafter (heaven and hell).
6. To believe in the divine decree. (That no one can prevent what Allah wills, and no one can make happend what Allah does not will).
7. To believe in the Last Day (Day of Judgment) and the Resurrection of the Dead.